- To make greater mass people free from illiteracy and prejudice.
- To enrich mental and financial conditions of women.
- To work for establishing women & child rights & dignity and women empowerment.
- To create employment opportunity for unemployed and poor mass people especially unemployed and poor women through providing vocational training.
- To work with the view to ensure & improve livelihoods of family or individual of poor community.
- To provide health, education and income generating support for the poor and handicapped.
- To work for making the children and women free from physical and mental torture and develop social movement for preventing women & children torture/ trafficking.
- To work for rehabilitation of distressed, underprivileged & right-deprived children and women and provide legal assistance to them.
- To provide humanitarian assistance in disaster.
- To work with the view to conserving environment and developing environment.
- To protect the cultural heritage and tradition of indigenous people and to work for their total development.
- To work with the view to promoting good governance everywhere.
- To manage credit for targeted people from govt., semi govt., non-govt. or autonomous organization with the view of total poverty alleviation.
Mukti Cox's Bazar has been registered by the Directorate of Social Welfare, Registration No. 131/98, Date: 25/11/1998 , NGO affairs Bureau, Registration No. 1897, Date: 08/01/2004 and Micro credit Regulatory Authority, Certificate No. 00908-00278-00272, MRA: 0000276, Date: 15/06/2008.